This big loveable guy is looking for his perfect match.
– active is best. Other than food, getting out to do things is what he loves to do.
– fenced yard in a quiet neighbourhood. Nothing is better than laying around enjoying the great outdoors.
– people who love to chat. When excited Roo has a lot to say 🙂
– no small animals. Roo likes small animals but not in the way that makes him and small pets a good match.
– understanding and patient humans. Roo is nervous of new people and situations BUT he is curious, smart but also sensitive so a patient, positive approach to his learning is best.
-kids are fine but he prefers a quiet calm home life. Small children might get knocked over.
– prefers female dogs but is living with an laid-back male in foster care
It is hard not to love this guy <3
We have recently learnt that Roo is hypothyroid so he will need to be on daily medication to help regulate that. He is doing fantastic now that we have it sorted!!
Apply to Adopt