This big loveable guy is looking for his perfect match.
– active is best. Other than food, getting out to do things is what he loves to do.
– fenced yard in a quiet neighbourhood. Nothing is better than laying around enjoying the great outdoors.
– people who love to chat. When excited Roo has a lot to say 🙂
– no small animals. Roo likes small animals but not in the way that makes him and small pets a good match.
– understanding and patient humans. Roo is nervous of new people and situations BUT he is curious, smart but also sensitive so a patient, positive approach to his learning is best.
-kids are fine but he prefers a quiet calm home life. Small children might get knocked over.
– prefers female dogs but is living with an laid-back male in foster care
It is hard not to love this guy <3
Apply to Adopt